Sipchemís Employment policies, programs and systems are developed and administered in an efficient, competitive and cost effective manner to attract, retain, motivate and develop a highly qualified, competent, and global workforce.
Some of our Employment strategies & instruments include:
- Conduct campus visits to the local educational institutes, universities and colleges.
- Engage local recruiting agencies to assist in hiring competent Saudis.
- Design summer employment and cooperative programs for Saudi under graduates and high school students to identify future potential recruits.
- Search internationally for highly qualified personnel.
- Offer a highly competitive pay and benefits packages.
- Offer a professional, challenging, encouraging, and diversified work environment.
- Cooperation with the Human Resources Development Fund to encourage "Saudization" plans and secure financial support to the company which will assist in its efforts to train and develop the Saudi workforce.
Sipchemís interest is to recruit qualified personnel to join a capable, reliable and highly motivated team of professionals. We have been successful in creating an environment in which employees are proud to work in.† as a result of these continuous efforts, Sipchem was selected as one of the best Saudi working environment companies for the two consecutive years of 2007 and 2008.
Sipchem offers very competitive benefits package, the major items of which are indicated below:
||Competitive Salary - No Tax
||For single status employees minimum SR 30,000.
For married status employees minimum SR 40,000.
||10% of Basic Salary (min. SR 400, max. SR 2,000)
||Provided to all employees and their dependents by the approved Medical Insurance Provider
|Employee Incentive Program (EIP)
||Employee Incentive Program is provided to all employees, which gives them an opportunity to own Sipchem shares in an easy way at less than the market price.
|Education for Children (for Non-Arabs)
||Up to 4 Children from first grade class up to 18 years old. Education for Arab employees' children will be at government schools.
|Vacation Tickets (for Non-Saudis)
||One round trip economy class air ticket a year. If Married status (up to 5 economy class tickets per year for wife and 4 children).